Pastor Appreciation Prayer Calendar
by Sandra K. Taylor
(Antwerp, OH. USA)
October Pastor Appreciation Month
- I take a copy of the October calendar and assign families to a date.
- This is their day to pray especially for pastor, send a card, take a meal, email him, anything they choose to do.
- I then give them their date on a card to remind them.
- I also give our pastor a copy of the calendar. That is so he knows who is praying for him on each day.
Pastor Appreciation Cards
- I make cards out for each day of the month. These contain poems, bible verses, or prayers.
- He opens them on the assigned date.
Dessert Of The Month Club
- Assign volunteers to make a dessert for each month to be given to pastor.
- Depending on the number of women or men you can have as many desserts as you can fit into a specific month.
- The goal is to have at least one dessert a month for the entire year. I email the person assigned to a month to remind them of their dessert responsibility.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Ideas.
Enjoy this page? Please recommend it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.