Pastor Appreciation Prayer Calendar
by Sandra K. Taylor
(Antwerp, OH. USA)
October Pastor Appreciation Month
- I take a copy of the October calendar and assign families to a date.
- This is their day to pray especially for pastor, send a card, take a meal, email him, anything they choose to do.
- I then give them their date on a card to remind them.
- I also give our pastor a copy of the calendar. That is so he knows who is praying for him on each day.
Pastor Appreciation Cards
- I make cards out for each day of the month. These contain poems, bible verses, or prayers.
- He opens them on the assigned date.
Dessert Of The Month Club
- Assign volunteers to make a dessert for each month to be given to pastor.
- Depending on the number of women or men you can have as many desserts as you can fit into a specific month.
- The goal is to have at least one dessert a month for the entire year. I email the person assigned to a month to remind them of their dessert responsibility.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Ideas.