Honoring Pastors As Faithful Servants Of God
Pastor Appreciation In Kenya
Here in Kenya, we pay tribute to pastors for being faithful servants of God. . .
- We Honor Pastors For Their Faithfulness -- A pastor is a person who has been called by God into His commission of preaching the gospel.
- We Honor Pastors For Their Kindness and Humility -- These spiritual attributes are so necessary to fill this sacred office in order to uphold the doctrine of Jesus Christ.
- We Honor Pastors For Bringing Unity -- By the grace of God, the pastor should be able to work with members of different mindsets, unifying the church for Christ's sake.
- We Honor Pastors For Spiritual Obedience -- The pastor does the work of God, led by the Holy Spirit to lead our churches when God speaks.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Ideas.
Enjoy this page? Please recommend it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.