Creating A Pastor Appreciation Devotional Book
(Hurricane, West Virginia)
Creating A Pastor Appreciation Devotional Book to Personalize Our Church's Efforts
Christian Books Are Always Great Gifts But This Is A Custom Made Devotional Book.
Writing Our Own Book: Our church created a booklet of messages that our Pastor could use as a daily devotional. Expressions of appreciation as well as personal thoughts were authored by church members and friends.
Content Suggestions For Pastor's Book
Notice the various types of devotional book entries:
- Some messages were people sharing their favorite Bible verse and why.
- Others submitted expressions of gratitude, thank you notes for personal things the Pastor had done for them.
- Some were funny stories or favorite memories of Pastor and/or his family.
- A few shared sermons that had made a difference in their personal life.
The Devotional Book Submittal Process
Messages were secretly given to the church secretary, typed on card stock, and then cut to fit in a small photo book.
Our Pastor's Response
Our Pastor shared that he had never received such a heartfelt and personal gift of encouragement. He was very moved.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Celebration Stories.
Enjoy this page? Please recommend it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.