Anniversary Scrapbook Idea - Meaningful Events Captured
Scrapbook Anniversary Gift Idea
Scrap-booking is a hobby one or many in your church fellowship are doing.
Since I love scrapbooking projects, each year for the pastor's anniversary, I make a pastor's anniversary scrapbook album featuring significant pictures meaningful to our pastor and his wife.
How To Make A Pastor's Anniversary Scrapbook
Throughout the year, I take pictures of each special church event sponsored by our church family.
All of these significant church activities are included in the pastor appreciation album presented on the pastor's ministry anniversary.
Scrapbooking Memorable Church Events
Our church's event photos that made their way into our scrapbook of church memories included:
- Fall Festival Celebration,
- Church Back to School Rally,
- Youth and children camps,
- Easter Sunday Celebration Events,
- Church Mother-Daughter Banquet,
- Mother's Day and Father's Day activities,
- Mission Conference Events and Church Mission Trips,
- Wild Beast Feast,
- Our Annual Church Legacy Banquet--just to name a few.
Digital Cameras Make Scrapbooking Easy
With digital cameras so affordable, scrapbook photos are indeed plentiful. In fact, with so many owning digital cameras, photos from all of the many events can be submitted by a number of people. (One person can't attend all of these events and activities!)