A Gift Of Prayer For The Pastor
A Month Of Prayer Cover
This gift of prayer takes some advanced planning. Here are the steps to providing this gift of prayer for the pastor.
- Write up some topics prayer participants can use as prompters to prayer to make it easier for the pray-ers.
- Contact your church members at home or in between your church services and Sunday School and have them choose a day (or days) in which they will agree to pray specifically for the Pastor and family.
- The first Sunday prior to our chosen month of pastor appreciation events, we present the calendar to the pastor and his wife so they can see who is supporting them in this ministry prayer project.
- We also post a copy of pastor appreciation prayer participants on the church bulletin board for anyone who wishes to add their name to a specific date.
- Try to fill in any blank days, even having people sign up for a second prayer day, because the purpose is to provide a full month of prayer cover, without any gaps.
Our Gift Of Prayer Very Effective
Our church has been doing this pray-for-the-pastor project for several years and they really do feel the power of our prayers. They have expressed a deep gratitude for this special pastor appreciation gift of love.
This entry sponsored by Simple Truths:
This video will open to another webpage but the message of it will be well worth the world wide web journey.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Gift Ideas.
Enjoy this page? Please recommend it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.