(Plasterco Church Of God Saltville, VA.)
We gave our pastor and his family unique gift baskets for pastor appreciation day.
1. Ice cream gift basket with ice cream, toppings, cool whip, chocolates, caramel, sprinkles, scoop, cones, cups, sundae bowls.
2. Care basket with trash bags, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, shampoo, dish liquid, paper towels, tooth paste, and personal care products.
3. Crayola gift baskets (for the pastor's children, 2 little boys) that included paint, drawing paper, construction paper, scissors, play dough, markers, pencils, paint sets, etc.
4. Gas can with money in it for the pastor's teen age son.
5. New suit for the pastor.
6. New dress with gift certificate for pastor's wife.
7. Restaurant gift certificate to a special upscale restaurant.
8. Outing to a local restaurant for the whole church and pastor and family to have fellowship and express personal appreciation.
9. A pastor appreciation luncheon after a morning Sunday service in honor of pastor and his family.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Gift Ideas.