Florist The First Stop On Appreciation Scavenger Hunt
by Sharleen (Shiloh, NC) Included Multiple Gift Ideas
"Florist Shop was the first stop because everyone enjoys beautiful flowers, especially flowers for a special event."
(Florist Providing Flowers Was Just The First Of Many Gifts)
Appreciation Scavenger Hunt Theme
We planned an outing for Saturday afternoon. The special guests of honor were picked up by Chauffeurs (from our Congregation) and transported all around town to find gifts of appreciation on our Tribute of Honor Scavenger Hunt.
- 1st Stop ... our Local Florist to pick up Corsage for her and boutonniere for him.
- 2nd Stop ... A local Sister Church in our Conference where we met their Pastor to have a Prayer over our Pastor & his Wife.
- 3rd Stop ... FOOD LION where they were presented with a Fruit Gift Basket and plus a Grocery Gift Card
- 4th Stop ... Christian Bookstore where they were presented with a Beautiful Framed Picture for their home.
- 5th Stop ... Belks, an upscale department store, where they were presented with a Gift Certificate to purchase a new Suit/Dress.
- 6th Stop ... Local Park where they were met by our Congregation with Large Signs that were prepared of Love and Appreciation. We gave them a house plant and Gift Card for their Favorite Restaurant. Then we sang to them.
- 7th Stop ... A Local Buffet Restaurant where even more of our Congregation met to have Supper with them.
Our Appreciation Scavenger Hunt was a wonderful experience for all.
We had 1 or 2 of our congregation posted at each stop to greet them and get pictures as items were presented. These memories are priceless.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Celebration Stories.