Expressing Appreciation During Pastor Appreciation Month
by Pat Merritt (Bella Vista, AR)
This Pastor Appreciation Gift Idea Sponsored by
Dinner after Worship Service on Sundays
Throughout the month of Pastor Appreciation Festivities we have people volunteer to take the Pastor to lunch or have them to their home after Worship each Sunday of the month.
Special Ways We Chose To Honor The Pastor
Besides the meals there were other expressions of appreciation for our pastor:
- We had bumper stickers: "I LOVE MY PASTOR" (The word "love" was a red heart)
- Next was a pastor appreciation greeting card shower!
- Because he loves Christian books, we gave him a $100.00 Book Gift Certificate from our Nazarene Publishing House.
- Giving groceries as a gift through an old fashion food "pounding"
- Children were included by having them write in chalk on the cement in front of his office outside door this simple message: "We Love You Pastor!"
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pastor Appreciation Gift Ideas.